Worried that you might purchase the skin care products that are not suitable to your skin condition? Worried that the products are not as effective as advertised? Let's share your reviews here with all other ladies in Malaysia! Let us know what is worth buying and what is not! I will try to upload as many products as possible. In case I missed out any, please do notify me immediately! Let's all work together to create a beautiful society in Malaysia!

担心买了不适合自己肤质的保养品?担心广告或节目夸大其词?让我们一起以客观的心态把自己的使用经验和所有姐妹分享!什么值得买,什么不值得买,一切将无所遁形!要是我漏掉了任何产品,欢迎大家通知我哦!让大家一起为美丽加油吧!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR EDP


BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR EDP 

Size: 50ml, 100ml 

The new emblematic creation within the Bulgari Pour Femme Collection Jasmin Noir, perfectly embodies the luxury and prestige of Bulgari fine jewellery.

Jasmin Noir is a flower of the imagination. Precious jasmine, white and immaculate, in its noire interpretation. A flower of pure mystery. A rich and delicate flower that at nightfall, reveals its intriguing sensuality. A precious floral woody fragrance with ambery accents centered around one of the true jewels of perfumery: the jasmin flower. A scent that conjures forth the bewildering seductiveness of feminity as elegant as it is profoundly sensual.

Jasmin Noir tells a voluptuous floral story that begins with the pure radiance of luminous light given by green and scintillating notes: Vegetal Sap and fresh Gardenia Petals. Then, tender and seductive, the Sambac Jasmine Absolute, delivers its generous and bewitching notes. Unexpectedly allied with a transparent silky almond accord, it reveals a heart that is light yet thoroughly exhilarating and marvelously addictive. The scent 's sumptuously rich notes repose on a bed of Precious Wood and ambery undertones, bringing together the depth and mystery of Patchouli, the warmth of Tonka Bean and the comfort of silky Musks for an elegant and intimate sensuality.

An exquisite fragrance of incomparable prestige, Jasmin Noir captures the very essence of the jeweller.


3 comments:

The Healing Game said...

I was disappointed with this fragrance. I love many of Bvlgari's fragrances. I wear Omnia frequently and my husband wears Aqva almost everyday. But to be a juice for a “prestigious” woman, this did not cut it. I could barely pick up on the Jasmin and was left with woodsy notes. I've grown jasmine for years and I am still looking for something that can convey a freshly blooming tree. I felt this fragrance faded quickly, which I thought the Rose one did too. It smells nice but isn't living up to the hype or price point in my opinion. I like their other lower price point fragrances just as well, actually better.
I sniffed Estee Lauder Sensuous and this side by side in the store. Sensuous seemed stronger to me on the blotter card the next day than Jasmin Noir. And you're right about them being very similar; “modern woods” may be the new pink peppercorn or gourmand.

Source: http://www.nstperfume.com/2008/07/07/bvlgari-jasmin-noir-perfume-review-sort-of/

The Healing Game said...

Doesn't get any better than this. Bvlgari Jasmin Noir is sultry, complex, tantalizing and confident - perfect. I received it yesterday and used it immediately. It's a perfect blend for that romantic evening or just to feel special during the day. This will be my new signature fragrance. "This infinitely addictive essence is sublimely revealed by jasmine, a flower whose beauty is as pure as it is tantalizing." My husband keeps saying "Mmmm, that really smells great." Bvlgari does it again.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2O9ZYRRQAM6OD/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2O9ZYRRQAM6OD

The Healing Game said...

I'm extremely disappointed with this perfume spray. There is no smell. I tried this in the department store and it is was so different. It was soft but seductive. Now, I can't hardly smell anything. It is almost as when you apply your perfume and after many hours there is a little almost nothing smell.
It seems like they diluted the perfume with water. I even sprayed my pillow to smell it on the piece of linen versus the skin and nothing... Because of regulations Amazon will not take it back. I'll never buy another perfume here again. The price is not cheap for getting nothing. I think this would have not happened have I had gone to a department store. I like Amazon but I should have read their return policy with perfumes.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2O8FSCID0EKKA/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2O8FSCID0EKKA